Compass Recruitment Ltd will be responsible for the storing and use of your personal data. We guarantee that your details will not be placed onto a large data base accessible to many, nor will you be subjected to constant calls and emails. A summary of how your details will predominately be stored and used is below.
Your details will be stored and used in the following ways:
- Your contact numbers, work email and title will be stored on recruitment software, which is used and accessed by us and is password protected.
- Notes taken either over the phone, via email or in a face to face meeting about you and or your company and or a job you have asked us to work, will be stored in the following ways: as a word document in a password protected computer; as a paper file in our locked office; on an email. This information may be shared with candidates on our database, or on Linked-in and other third parties helping us fill your vacancies.
- Your contact details may be shared with a candidate attending an interview and/or another third-party recruiter who may be working on our behalf in respect to filling your vacancy.
- We will use your details to contact you in respect to recruitment related services.
- You can ask for your data to be removed from our database or any other form of storage by contacting us in writing.
- We may share publicly available information about you and your company to our candidates in respect to our activities as a recruitment business.
- We will be conducting our GDPR requirements under a ‘legitimate interest of consent’.