Your details will be stored and used predominately in the following ways:
- If you provide us with a CV this will be stored as a document on a password protected computer.
- Your CV and other personal details will also be stored on recruitment software which is solely accessed by us and is password protected.
- A paper copy of your CV and notes made in any face to face meeting or over the phone may be stored in a filing cabinet in our locked office.
- Your phone number and email address may be stored on a mobile phone which is password protected.
- Your emails will be stored on a computer and accessible on tablet devices. All are password protected.
- With your permission your CV or personal details will be shared with other recruitment companies and clients. We will endeavour to ensure these companies are GDPR compliant. Such information is normally shared because you are interested in a job vacancy. Other examples may include the sharing of your personal details when uploading your CV onto a client’s in-house recruitment system; the sharing of information to get a job offer out to you; and the exchange of telephone numbers in respect to interviews.
- We may gather personal details from Linked-in or other publicly available sources and store and share this in ways mentioned above.
- When compiling ‘long lists’ to clients a brief description of your experience and salary may be shared in confidence with them. You can ask for your data to be removed from our data base or any other form of storage by contacting us in writing.
- We will be conducting our GDPR requirements under a ‘legitimate interest of consent’.