- Convince and reassure: talk through the skills you have for the job, be honest if roles haven't worked out, talk through gaps in your CV. Research the organisation you will be working for and articulate why you would like to work for them.
- Show enthusiasm in your answers: avoid one word answers, give brief details to demonstrate your relevant skills for the job, and ask questions about the role and team you are hoping to join.
- Be Positive: never be overly negative about your current employer or job, if you haven't got a particular skill explain how you would look to develop that skill.
- Listen and if you are not clear on the question ask for clarification
- Don't: Interrupt the interviewer, waffle, or lie
Such a difference in approach
a true professional well organised with a willingness to help