- Copy of your CV - sometimes clients prefer to work from an original CV
- Application form - if requested (always take a copy they can get lost!)
- ID - passports to prove your right to work are becoming commonly requested
- Pen and paper - you may wish to write something down
- Written down questions - show you have put some effort in to prepare for the meeting, written question help you to stay focused on what you need to find out about the role.
- A copy of the job specification
- Printed internet information on the company - again it shows you are prepared, you could highlight points that you like about the company and use them as a discussion point
- Tissues - you never know!
Such a difference in approach
a true professional well organised with a willingness to help